HIRING EXPERIENCED BARTENDER
We're on the hunt for an experienced bartender to join our neighbourhood bar. If you are passionate about creating great drinks while giving excellent customer service - read on.
The role is full time, open to any age, gender.
We’d expect you have a few years of experience in a similar role
The experienced bartender will be making cocktails based on our signature recipes, pouring the classics, and serving our full menu including wine, beer, spirits and bar snacks. The bartender will be expected to maintain a clean bar station, help adjust lights/music volume, count inventory and take orders from guests at their table.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team, and should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and be proud of providing excellent customer service.
- Create a positive guest experience through interaction and adherence to the steps of service
- Prepare and serve cocktails, spirits, wines and non-alcoholic beverages
- Displaying warmth and hospitality while developing & remembering repeat customers
- Maintaining a quality room atmosphere (light dimming, music volume, scent etc)
- Count and take inventory of all beverages and supplies
- Communicate beverage descriptions, specials and information to guests and team members
- Ensuring a clean and orderly facility
- Knowledgeable of all food and beverage menu items in order to make recommendations
- Base salary + service
- Meal Allowance
Send your cover letter and CV describing why you think you would be the right fit to: